Condo Insurance
Coverage & Limits

How much personal property coverage do I need?

Personal property coverage (Coverage C) is required on all condo policies. It can help repair or replace personal items in your condo like furniture, clothing or electronics that may be damaged by a covered loss.

Other assets like cash, collectibles, jewelry, furs, and silverware may have limited coverage, but additional coverage may be available with a valuable items endorsement or a separate policy. Think about what it would cost to repair or replace your personal belongings and valuable items, and if additional coverage would make sense for you.