What should I do if I suffer a property loss?

  1. If necessary, protect your property from further damage by making reasonable temporary repairs. Keep a record of repair costs and be sure to keep your receipts.
  2. Notify your insurance carrier or one of our agents.
  3. If damage was caused by theft or vandalism, notify the police.
  4. If your loss is related to a bank electronic fund transfer or credit card, notify your financial institution.